Monday, October 6, 2008

Fire devastates home of 7 families

In an unfortunate tale, seven families were left without a home on Saturday night as their home, a three storey building was burned to the ground. Proprietor of the house, Secundino Gonzalez told The Sun that the fire broke out from the middle apartment on the second floor. The tenants claim they turned on their stove and an apparent gas leak ignited the blaze. Fire personnel responded swiftly but the fire spread rapidly engulfing everything on its way. More on this story in Thursday's Edition of The San Pedro Sun Newspaper.

Owner, Secundino Gonzalez

No comments: