Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Boat Parade lights up the sea!

Boats of every shape and size were imaginatively adorned with decorations that captivated the senses and stimulated imaginations at the 3rd annual lighted Boat Parade. Seafarers and landlubbers of all ages were dazzled by the highly-watted, joyously-spirited and oh-so-bright parade that was anticipated by many. This year, the sparkling spectacle saw more than 10 decorated vessels parading against a dark December sky and delighted those watching from the shore. Here are some highlights....
A complete listing of all the winners will be provided in our Thursday edition of The San Pedro Sun! Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Richard Lawry said...

I wish I had been there to see the boat parade. Of course I always wish I was in San Pedro!

An Arkie's Musings

Anonymous said...

Hello I would like the girl in the second to last picture,the girl with the green eyes, far left to please right to me, "la cubana" at
liz_rev@hotmail.com,please.